(14) And among us are Muslims [in submission to Allah], and among us are the unjust. And whoever has become Muslim - those have sought out the right course.
(15) But as for the unjust, they will be, for Hell, firewood.'
(16) And [Allah revealed] that if they had remained straight on the way, We would have given them abundant provision
(17) So We might test them therein. And whoever turns away from the remembrance of his Lord He will put into arduous punishment.
(18) And [He revealed] that the masjids are for Allah, so do not invoke with Allah anyone.
(19) And that when the Servant of Allah stood up supplicating Him, they almost became about him a compacted mass."
(20) Say, [O Muhammad], "I only invoke my Lord and do not associate with Him anyone."
(21) Say, "Indeed, I do not possess for you [the power of] harm or right direction."
(22) Say, "Indeed, there will never protect me from Allah anyone [if I should disobey], nor will I find in other than Him a refuge.
(23) But [I have for you] only notification from Allah, and His messages." And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger - then indeed, for him is the fire of Hell; they will abide therein forever.
(24) [The disbelievers continue] until, when they see that which they are promised, then they will know who is weaker in helpers and less in number.
(25) Say, "I do not know if what you are promised is near or if my Lord will grant for it a [long] period."
(26) [He is] Knower of the unseen, and He does not disclose His [knowledge of the] unseen to anyone
(27) Except whom He has approved of messengers, and indeed, He sends before each messenger and behind him observers
(28) That he may know that they have conveyed the messages of their Lord; and He has encompassed whatever is with them and has enumerated all things in number.