(38) We said, "Go down from it, all of you. And when guidance comes to you from Me, whoever follows My guidance - there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve.
(39) And those who disbelieve and deny Our signs - those will be companions of the Fire; they will abide therein eternally."
(40) O Children of Israel, remember My favor which I have bestowed upon you and fulfill My covenant [upon you] that I will fulfill your covenant [from Me], and be afraid of [only] Me.
(41) And believe in what I have sent down confirming that which is [already] with you, and be not the first to disbelieve in it. And do not exchange My signs for a small price, and fear [only] Me.
(42) And do not mix the truth with falsehood or conceal the truth while you know [it].
(43) And establish prayer and give zakah and bow with those who bow [in worship and obedience].
(44) Do you order righteousness of the people and forget yourselves while you recite the Scripture? Then will you not reason?
(45) And seek help through patience and prayer, and indeed, it is difficult except for the humbly submissive [to Allah]
(46) Who are certain that they will meet their Lord and that they will return to Him.
(47) O Children of Israel, remember My favor that I have bestowed upon you and that I preferred you over the worlds.
(48) And fear a Day when no soul will suffice for another soul at all, nor will intercession be accepted from it, nor will compensation be taken from it, nor will they be aided.