(3) Which had weighed upon your back
(4) And raised high for you your repute.
(5) For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.
(6) Indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.
(7) So when you have finished [your duties], then stand up [for worship].
(8) And to your Lord direct [your] longing.
(1) By the fig and the olive
(2) And [by] Mount Sinai
(3) And [by] this secure city [Makkah],
(4) We have certainly created man in the best of stature;
(5) Then We return him to the lowest of the low,
(6) Except for those who believe and do righteous deeds, for they will have a reward uninterrupted.
(7) So what yet causes you to deny the Recompense?
(8) Is not Allah the most just of judges?
(1) Recite in the name of your Lord who created -
(2) Created man from a clinging substance.
(3) Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous -
(4) Who taught by the pen -
(5) Taught man that which he knew not.
(6) No! [But] indeed, man transgresses
(7) Because he sees himself self-sufficient.
(8) Indeed, to your Lord is the return.
(9) Have you seen the one who forbids
(10) A servant when he prays?
(11) Have you seen if he is upon guidance
(12) Or enjoins righteousness?