(1) Say, "O disbelievers,
(2) I do not worship what you worship.
(3) Nor are you worshippers of what I worship.
(4) Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship.
(5) Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.
(6) For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."
(1) When the victory of Allah has come and the conquest,
(2) And you see the people entering into the religion of Allah in multitudes,
(3) Then exalt [Him] with praise of your Lord and ask forgiveness of Him. Indeed, He is ever Accepting of repentance.
(1) May the hands of Abu Lahab be ruined, and ruined is he.
(2) His wealth will not avail him or that which he gained.
(3) He will [enter to] burn in a Fire of [blazing] flame
(4) And his wife [as well] - the carrier of firewood.
(5) Around her neck is a rope of [twisted] fiber.