(80) And Allah has made for you from your homes a place of rest and made for you from the hides of the animals tents which you find light on your day of travel and your day of encampment; and from their wool, fur and hair is furnishing and enjoyment for a time.
(81) And Allah has made for you, from that which He has created, shadows and has made for you from the mountains, shelters and has made for you garments which protect you from the heat and garments which protect you from your [enemy in] battle. Thus does He complete His favor upon you that you might submit [to Him].
(82) But if they turn away, [O Muhammad] - then only upon you is [responsibility for] clear notification.
(83) They recognize the favor of Allah; then they deny it. And most of them are disbelievers.
(84) And [mention] the Day when We will resurrect from every nation a witness. Then it will not be permitted to the disbelievers [to apologize or make excuses], nor will they be asked to appease [Allah].
(85) And when those who wronged see the punishment, it will not be lightened for them, nor will they be reprieved.
(86) And when those who associated others with Allah see their "partners," they will say," Our Lord, these are our partners [to You] whom we used to invoke besides You." But they will throw at them the statement, "Indeed, you are liars."
(87) And they will impart to Allah that Day [their] submission, and lost from them is what they used to invent.