(179) And We have certainly created for Hell many of the jinn and mankind. They have hearts with which they do not understand, they have eyes with which they do not see, and they have ears with which they do not hear. Those are like livestock; rather, they are more astray. It is they who are the heedless.
(180) And to Allah belong the best names, so invoke Him by them. And leave [the company of] those who practice deviation concerning His names. They will be recompensed for what they have been doing.
(181) And among those We created is a community which guides by truth and thereby establishes justice.
(182) But those who deny Our signs - We will progressively lead them [to destruction] from where they do not know.
(183) And I will give them time. Indeed, my plan is firm.
(184) Then do they not give thought? There is in their companion [Muhammad] no madness. He is not but a clear warner.
(185) Do they not look into the realm of the heavens and the earth and everything that Allah has created and [think] that perhaps their appointed time has come near? So in what statement hereafter will they believe?
(186) Whoever Allah sends astray - there is no guide for him. And He leaves them in their transgression, wandering blindly.
(187) They ask you, [O Muhammad], about the Hour: when is its arrival? Say, "Its knowledge is only with my Lord. None will reveal its time except Him. It lays heavily upon the heavens and the earth. It will not come upon you except unexpectedly." They ask you as if you are familiar with it. Say, "Its knowledge is only with Allah, but most of the people do not know."