(82) But the answer of his people was only that they said, "Evict them from your city! Indeed, they are men who keep themselves pure."
(83) So We saved him and his family, except for his wife; she was of those who remained [with the evildoers].
(84) And We rained upon them a rain [of stones]. Then see how was the end of the criminals.
(85) And to [the people of] Madyan [We sent] their brother Shu'ayb. He said, "O my people, worship Allah; you have no deity other than Him. There has come to you clear evidence from your Lord. So fulfill the measure and weight and do not deprive people of their due and cause not corruption upon the earth after its reformation. That is better for you, if you should be believers.
(86) And do not sit on every path, threatening and averting from the way of Allah those who believe in Him, seeking to make it [seem] deviant. And remember when you were few and He increased you. And see how was the end of the corrupters.
(87) And if there should be a group among you who has believed in that with which I have been sent and a group that has not believed, then be patient until Allah judges between us. And He is the best of judges."