(114) So high [above all] is Allah, the Sovereign, the Truth. And, [O Muhammad], do not hasten with [recitation of] the Qur'an before its revelation is completed to you, and say, "My Lord, increase me in knowledge."
(115) And We had already taken a promise from Adam before, but he forgot; and We found not in him determination.
(116) And [mention] when We said to the angels, "Prostrate to Adam," and they prostrated, except Iblees; he refused.
(117) So We said, "O Adam, indeed this is an enemy to you and to your wife. Then let him not remove you from Paradise so you would suffer.
(118) Indeed, it is [promised] for you not to be hungry therein or be unclothed.
(119) And indeed, you will not be thirsty therein or be hot from the sun."
(120) Then Satan whispered to him; he said, "O Adam, shall I direct you to the tree of eternity and possession that will not deteriorate?"
(121) And Adam and his wife ate of it, and their private parts became apparent to them, and they began to fasten over themselves from the leaves of Paradise. And Adam disobeyed his Lord and erred.
(122) Then his Lord chose him and turned to him in forgiveness and guided [him].
(123) [Allah] said, "Descend from Paradise - all, [your descendants] being enemies to one another. And if there should come to you guidance from Me - then whoever follows My guidance will neither go astray [in the world] nor suffer [in the Hereafter].
(124) And whoever turns away from My remembrance - indeed, he will have a depressed life, and We will gather him on the Day of Resurrection blind."
(125) He will say, "My Lord, why have you raised me blind while I was [once] seeing?"