(105) And with the truth We have sent the Qur'an down, and with the truth it has descended. And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a bringer of good tidings and a warner.
(106) And [it is] a Qur'an which We have separated [by intervals] that you might recite it to the people over a prolonged period. And We have sent it down progressively.
(107) Say, "Believe in it or do not believe. Indeed, those who were given knowledge before it - when it is recited to them, they fall upon their faces in prostration,
(108) And they say, "Exalted is our Lord! Indeed, the promise of our Lord has been fulfilled."
(109) And they fall upon their faces weeping, and the Qur'an increases them in humble submission.
(110) Say, "Call upon Allah or call upon the Most Merciful. Whichever [name] you call - to Him belong the best names." And do not recite [too] loudly in your prayer or [too] quietly but seek between that an [intermediate] way.
(111) And say, "Praise to Allah, who has not taken a son and has had no partner in [His] dominion and has no [need of a] protector out of weakness; and glorify Him with [great] glorification."
(1) [All] praise is [due] to Allah, who has sent down upon His Servant the Book and has not made therein any deviance.
(2) [He has made it] straight, to warn of severe punishment from Him and to give good tidings to the believers who do righteous deeds that they will have a good reward
(3) In which they will remain forever
(4) And to warn those who say, "Allah has taken a son."