(40) Indeed, the Day of Judgement is the appointed time for them all -
(41) The Day when no relation will avail a relation at all, nor will they be helped -
(42) Except those [believers] on whom Allah has mercy. Indeed, He is the Exalted in Might, the Merciful.
(43) Indeed, the tree of zaqqum
(44) Is food for the sinful.
(45) Like murky oil, it boils within bellies
(46) Like the boiling of scalding water.
(47) [It will be commanded], "Seize him and drag him into the midst of the Hellfire,
(48) Then pour over his head from the torment of scalding water."
(49) [It will be said], "Taste! Indeed, you are the honored, the noble!
(50) Indeed, this is what you used to dispute."
(51) Indeed, the righteous will be in a secure place;
(52) Within gardens and springs,
(53) Wearing [garments of] fine silk and brocade, facing each other.
(54) Thus. And We will marry them to fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes.
(55) They will call therein for every [kind of] fruit - safe and secure.
(56) They will not taste death therein except the first death, and He will have protected them from the punishment of Hellfire
(57) As bounty from your Lord. That is what is the great attainment.
(58) And indeed, We have eased the Qur'an in your tongue that they might be reminded.
(59) So watch, [O Muhammad]; indeed, they are watching [for your end].