(53) And they urge you to hasten the punishment. And if not for [the decree of] a specified term, punishment would have reached them. But it will surely come to them suddenly while they perceive not.
(54) They urge you to hasten the punishment. And indeed, Hell will be encompassing of the disbelievers
(55) On the Day the punishment will cover them from above them and from below their feet and it is said, "Taste [the result of] what you used to do."
(56) O My servants who have believed, indeed My earth is spacious, so worship only Me.
(57) Every soul will taste death. Then to Us will you be returned.
(58) And those who have believed and done righteous deeds - We will surely assign to them of Paradise [elevated] chambers beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally. Excellent is the reward of the [righteous] workers
(59) Who have been patient and upon their Lord rely.
(60) And how many a creature carries not its [own] provision. Allah provides for it and for you. And He is the Hearing, the Knowing.
(61) If you asked them, "Who created the heavens and earth and subjected the sun and the moon?" they would surely say, "Allah." Then how are they deluded?
(62) Allah extends provision for whom He wills of His servants and restricts for him. Indeed Allah is, of all things, Knowing.
(63) And if you asked them, "Who sends down rain from the sky and gives life thereby to the earth after its lifelessness?" they would surely say " Allah." Say, "Praise to Allah "; but most of them do not reason.