(121) They said, "We have believed in the Lord of the worlds,
(122) The Lord of Moses and Aaron."
(123) Said Pharaoh, "You believed in him before I gave you permission. Indeed, this is a conspiracy which you conspired in the city to expel therefrom its people. But you are going to know.
(124) I will surely cut off your hands and your feet on opposite sides; then I will surely crucify you all."
(125) They said, "Indeed, to our Lord we will return.
(126) And you do not resent us except because we believed in the signs of our Lord when they came to us. Our Lord, pour upon us patience and let us die as Muslims [in submission to You]."
(127) And the eminent among the people of Pharaoh said," Will you leave Moses and his people to cause corruption in the land and abandon you and your gods?" [Pharaoh] said, "We will kill their sons and keep their women alive; and indeed, we are subjugators over them."
(128) Said Moses to his people, "Seek help through Allah and be patient. Indeed, the earth belongs to Allah. He causes to inherit it whom He wills of His servants. And the [best] outcome is for the righteous."
(129) They said, "We have been harmed before you came to us and after you have come to us." He said, "Perhaps your Lord will destroy your enemy and grant you succession in the land and see how you will do."
(130) And We certainly seized the people of Pharaoh with years of famine and a deficiency in fruits that perhaps they would be reminded.