(77) And We made his descendants those remaining [on the earth]
(78) And left for him [favorable mention] among later generations:
(79) "Peace upon Noah among the worlds."
(80) Indeed, We thus reward the doers of good.
(81) Indeed, he was of Our believing servants.
(82) Then We drowned the disbelievers.
(83) And indeed, among his kind was Abraham,
(84) When he came to his Lord with a sound heart
(85) [And] when he said to his father and his people, "What do you worship?
(86) Is it falsehood [as] gods other than Allah you desire?
(87) Then what is your thought about the Lord of the worlds?"
(88) And he cast a look at the stars
(89) And said, "Indeed, I am [about to be] ill."
(90) So they turned away from him, departing.
(91) Then he turned to their gods and said, "Do you not eat?
(92) What is [wrong] with you that you do not speak?"
(93) And he turned upon them a blow with [his] right hand.
(94) Then the people came toward him, hastening.
(95) He said, "Do you worship that which you [yourselves] carve,
(96) While Allah created you and that which you do?"
(97) They said, "Construct for him a furnace and throw him into the burning fire."
(98) And they intended for him a plan, but We made them the most debased.
(99) And [then] he said, "Indeed, I will go to [where I am ordered by] my Lord; He will guide me.
(100) My Lord, grant me [a child] from among the righteous."
(101) So We gave him good tidings of a forbearing boy.
(102) And when he reached with him [the age of] exertion, he said, "O my son, indeed I have seen in a dream that I [must] sacrifice you, so see what you think." He said, "O my father, do as you are commanded. You will find me, if Allah wills, of the steadfast."