(51) But if We should send a [bad] wind and they saw [their crops] turned yellow, they would remain thereafter disbelievers.
(52) So indeed, you will not make the dead hear, nor will you make the deaf hear the call when they turn their backs, retreating.
(53) And you cannot guide the blind away from their error. You will only make hear those who believe in Our verses so they are Muslims [in submission to Allah].
(54) Allah is the one who created you from weakness, then made after weakness strength, then made after strength weakness and white hair. He creates what He wills, and He is the Knowing, the Competent.
(55) And the Day the Hour appears the criminals will swear they had remained but an hour. Thus they were deluded.
(56) But those who were given knowledge and faith will say, "You remained the extent of Allah 's decree until the Day of Resurrection, and this is the Day of Resurrection, but you did not used to know."
(57) So that Day, their excuse will not benefit those who wronged, nor will they be asked to appease [Allah].
(58) And We have certainly presented to the people in this Qur'an from every [kind of] example. But, [O Muhammad], if you should bring them a sign, the disbelievers will surely say, "You [believers] are but falsifiers."
(59) Thus does Allah seal the hearts of those who do not know.
(60) So be patient. Indeed, the promise of Allah is truth. And let them not disquiet you who are not certain [in faith].