(1) For the accustomed security of the Quraysh -
(2) Their accustomed security [in] the caravan of winter and summer -
(3) Let them worship the Lord of this House,
(4) Who has fed them, [saving them] from hunger and made them safe, [saving them] from fear.
(1) Have you seen the one who denies the Recompense?
(2) For that is the one who drives away the orphan
(3) And does not encourage the feeding of the poor.
(4) So woe to those who pray
(5) [But] who are heedless of their prayer -
(6) Those who make show [of their deeds]
(7) And withhold [simple] assistance.
(1) Indeed, We have granted you, [O Muhammad], al-Kawthar.
(2) So pray to your Lord and sacrifice [to Him alone].
(3) Indeed, your enemy is the one cut off.