(16) But as for those who disbelieved and denied Our verses and the meeting of the Hereafter, those will be brought into the punishment [to remain].
(17) So exalted is Allah when you reach the evening and when you reach the morning.
(18) And to Him is [due all] praise throughout the heavens and the earth. And [exalted is He] at night and when you are at noon.
(19) He brings the living out of the dead and brings the dead out of the living and brings to life the earth after its lifelessness. And thus will you be brought out.
(20) And of His signs is that He created you from dust; then, suddenly you were human beings dispersing [throughout the earth].
(21) And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.
(22) And of His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and the diversity of your languages and your colors. Indeed in that are signs for those of knowledge.
(23) And of His signs is your sleep by night and day and your seeking of His bounty. Indeed in that are signs for a people who listen.
(24) And of His signs is [that] He shows you the lightning [causing] fear and aspiration, and He sends down rain from the sky by which He brings to life the earth after its lifelessness. Indeed in that are signs for a people who use reason.