(62) And they will say, "Why do we not see men whom we used to count among the worst?
(63) Is it [because] we took them in ridicule, or has [our] vision turned away from them?"
(64) Indeed, that is truth - the quarreling of the people of the Fire.
(65) Say, [O Muhammad], "I am only a warner, and there is not any deity except Allah, the One, the Prevailing.
(66) Lord of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them, the Exalted in Might, the Perpetual Forgiver."
(67) Say, "It is great news
(68) From which you turn away.
(69) I had no knowledge of the exalted assembly [of angels] when they were disputing [the creation of Adam].
(70) It has not been revealed to me except that I am a clear warner."
(71) [So mention] when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I am going to create a human being from clay.
(72) So when I have proportioned him and breathed into him of My [created] soul, then fall down to him in prostration."
(73) So the angels prostrated - all of them entirely.
(74) Except Iblees; he was arrogant and became among the disbelievers.
(75) [Allah] said, "O Iblees, what prevented you from prostrating to that which I created with My hands? Were you arrogant [then], or were you [already] among the haughty?"
(76) He said, "I am better than him. You created me from fire and created him from clay."
(77) [Allah] said, "Then get out of Paradise, for indeed, you are expelled.
(78) And indeed, upon you is My curse until the Day of Recompense."
(79) He said, "My Lord, then reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected."
(80) [Allah] said, "So indeed, you are of those reprieved
(81) Until the Day of the time well-known."
(82) [Iblees] said, "By your might, I will surely mislead them all
(83) Except, among them, Your chosen servants."