(61) And indeed, Jesus will be [a sign for] knowledge of the Hour, so be not in doubt of it, and follow Me. This is a straight path.
(62) And never let Satan avert you. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy.
(63) And when Jesus brought clear proofs, he said, "I have come to you with wisdom and to make clear to you some of that over which you differ, so fear Allah and obey me.
(64) Indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. This is a straight path."
(65) But the denominations from among them differed [and separated], so woe to those who have wronged from the punishment of a painful Day.
(66) Are they waiting except for the Hour to come upon them suddenly while they perceive not?
(67) Close friends, that Day, will be enemies to each other, except for the righteous
(68) [To whom Allah will say], "O My servants, no fear will there be concerning you this Day, nor will you grieve,
(69) [You] who believed in Our verses and were Muslims.
(70) Enter Paradise, you and your kinds, delighted."
(71) Circulated among them will be plates and vessels of gold. And therein is whatever the souls desire and [what] delights the eyes, and you will abide therein eternally.
(72) And that is Paradise which you are made to inherit for what you used to do.
(73) For you therein is much fruit from which you will eat.