(16) And We have already created man and know what his soul whispers to him, and We are closer to him than [his] jugular vein
(17) When the two receivers receive, seated on the right and on the left.
(18) Man does not utter any word except that with him is an observer prepared [to record].
(19) And the intoxication of death will bring the truth; that is what you were trying to avoid.
(20) And the Horn will be blown. That is the Day of [carrying out] the threat.
(21) And every soul will come, with it a driver and a witness.
(22) [It will be said], "You were certainly in unmindfulness of this, and We have removed from you your cover, so your sight, this Day, is sharp."
(23) And his companion, [the angel], will say, "This [record] is what is with me, prepared."
(24) [Allah will say], "Throw into Hell every obstinate disbeliever,
(25) Preventer of good, aggressor, and doubter,
(26) Who made [as equal] with Allah another deity; then throw him into the severe punishment."
(27) His [devil] companion will say, "Our Lord, I did not make him transgress, but he [himself] was in extreme error."
(28) [Allah] will say, "Do not dispute before Me, while I had already presented to you the warning.
(29) The word will not be changed with Me, and never will I be unjust to the servants."
(30) On the Day We will say to Hell, "Have you been filled?" and it will say, "Are there some more,"
(31) And Paradise will be brought near to the righteous, not far,
(32) [It will be said], "This is what you were promised - for every returner [to Allah] and keeper [of His covenant]
(33) Who feared the Most Merciful unseen and came with a heart returning [in repentance].
(34) Enter it in peace. This is the Day of Eternity."
(35) They will have whatever they wish therein, and with Us is more.