(25) And We sent not before you any messenger except that We revealed to him that, "There is no deity except Me, so worship Me."
(26) And they say, "The Most Merciful has taken a son." Exalted is He! Rather, they are [but] honored servants.
(27) They cannot precede Him in word, and they act by His command.
(28) He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they cannot intercede except on behalf of one whom He approves. And they, from fear of Him, are apprehensive.
(29) And whoever of them should say, "Indeed, I am a god besides Him"- that one We would recompense with Hell. Thus do We recompense the wrongdoers.
(30) Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, and We separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?
(31) And We placed within the earth firmly set mountains, lest it should shift with them, and We made therein [mountain] passes [as] roads that they might be guided.
(32) And We made the sky a protected ceiling, but they, from its signs, are turning away.
(33) And it is He who created the night and the day and the sun and the moon; all [heavenly bodies] in an orbit are swimming.
(34) And We did not grant to any man before you eternity [on earth]; so if you die - would they be eternal?
(35) Every soul will taste death. And We test you with evil and with good as trial; and to Us you will be returned.