(15) But We saved him and the companions of the ship, and We made it a sign for the worlds.
(16) And [We sent] Abraham, when he said to his people, "Worship Allah and fear Him. That is best for you, if you should know.
(17) You only worship, besides Allah, idols, and you produce a falsehood. Indeed, those you worship besides Allah do not possess for you [the power of] provision. So seek from Allah provision and worship Him and be grateful to Him. To Him you will be returned."
(18) And if you [people] deny [the message] - already nations before you have denied. And there is not upon the Messenger except [the duty of] clear notification.
(19) Have they not considered how Allah begins creation and then repeats it? Indeed that, for Allah, is easy.
(20) Say, [O Muhammad], "Travel through the land and observe how He began creation. Then Allah will produce the final creation. Indeed Allah, over all things, is competent."
(21) He punishes whom He wills and has mercy upon whom He wills, and to Him you will be returned.
(22) And you will not cause failure [to Allah] upon the earth or in the heaven. And you have not other than Allah any protector or any helper.
(23) And the ones who disbelieve in the signs of Allah and the meeting with Him - those have despaired of My mercy, and they will have a painful punishment.