(7) And they carry your loads to a land you could not have reached except with difficulty to yourselves. Indeed, your Lord is Kind and Merciful.
(8) And [He created] the horses, mules and donkeys for you to ride and [as] adornment. And He creates that which you do not know.
(9) And upon Allah is the direction of the [right] way, and among the various paths are those deviating. And if He willed, He could have guided you all.
(10) It is He who sends down rain from the sky; from it is drink and from it is foliage in which you pasture [animals].
(11) He causes to grow for you thereby the crops, olives, palm trees, grapevines, and from all the fruits. Indeed in that is a sign for a people who give thought.
(12) And He has subjected for you the night and day and the sun and moon, and the stars are subjected by His command. Indeed in that are signs for a people who reason.
(13) And [He has subjected] whatever He multiplied for you on the earth of varying colors. Indeed in that is a sign for a people who remember.
(14) And it is He who subjected the sea for you to eat from it tender meat and to extract from it ornaments which you wear. And you see the ships plowing through it, and [He subjected it] that you may seek of His bounty; and perhaps you will be grateful.