(18) And We have sent down rain from the sky in a measured amount and settled it in the earth. And indeed, We are Able to take it away.
(19) And We brought forth for you thereby gardens of palm trees and grapevines in which for you are abundant fruits and from which you eat.
(20) And [We brought forth] a tree issuing from Mount Sinai which produces oil and food for those who eat.
(21) And indeed, for you in livestock is a lesson. We give you drink from that which is in their bellies, and for you in them are numerous benefits, and from them you eat.
(22) And upon them and on ships you are carried.
(23) And We had certainly sent Noah to his people, and he said, "O my people, worship Allah; you have no deity other than Him; then will you not fear Him?"
(24) But the eminent among those who disbelieved from his people said, "This is not but a man like yourselves who wishes to take precedence over you; and if Allah had willed [to send a messenger], He would have sent down angels. We have not heard of this among our forefathers.
(25) He is not but a man possessed with madness, so wait concerning him for a time."
(26) [Noah] said, "My Lord, support me because they have denied me."
(27) So We inspired to him, "Construct the ship under Our observation, and Our inspiration, and when Our command comes and the oven overflows, put into the ship from each [creature] two mates and your family, except those for whom the decree [of destruction] has proceeded. And do not address Me concerning those who have wronged; indeed, they are to be drowned.