(17) This Day every soul will be recompensed for what it earned. No injustice today! Indeed, Allah is swift in account.
(18) And warn them, [O Muhammad], of the Approaching Day, when hearts are at the throats, filled [with distress]. For the wrongdoers there will be no devoted friend and no intercessor [who is] obeyed.
(19) He knows that which deceives the eyes and what the breasts conceal.
(20) And Allah judges with truth, while those they invoke besides Him judge not with anything. Indeed, Allah - He is the Hearing, the Seeing.
(21) Have they not traveled through the land and observed how was the end of those who were before them? They were greater than them in strength and in impression on the land, but Allah seized them for their sins. And they had not from Allah any protector.
(22) That was because their messengers were coming to them with clear proofs, but they disbelieved, so Allah seized them. Indeed, He is Powerful and severe in punishment.
(23) And We did certainly send Moses with Our signs and a clear authority
(24) To Pharaoh, Haman and Qarun; but they said, "[He is] a magician and a liar."
(25) And when he brought them the truth from Us, they said, "Kill the sons of those who have believed with him and keep their women alive." But the plan of the disbelievers is not except in error.