(70) In them are good and beautiful women -
(71) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? -
(72) Fair ones reserved in pavilions -
(73) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? -
(74) Untouched before them by man or jinni -
(75) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? -
(76) Reclining on green cushions and beautiful fine carpets.
(77) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
(78) Blessed is the name of your Lord, Owner of Majesty and Honor.
(1) When the Occurrence occurs,
(2) There is, at its occurrence, no denial.
(3) It will bring down [some] and raise up [others].
(4) When the earth is shaken with convulsion
(5) And the mountains are broken down, crumbling
(6) And become dust dispersing.
(7) And you become [of] three kinds:
(8) Then the companions of the right - what are the companions of the right?
(9) And the companions of the left - what are the companions of the left?
(10) And the forerunners, the forerunners -
(11) Those are the ones brought near [to Allah]
(12) In the Gardens of Pleasure,
(13) A [large] company of the former peoples
(14) And a few of the later peoples,
(15) On thrones woven [with ornament],
(16) Reclining on them, facing each other.