(45) And that He creates the two mates - the male and female -
(46) From a sperm-drop when it is emitted
(47) And that [incumbent] upon Him is the next creation
(48) And that it is He who enriches and suffices
(49) And that it is He who is the Lord of Sirius
(50) And that He destroyed the first [people of] 'Aad
(51) And Thamud - and He did not spare [them] -
(52) And the people of Noah before. Indeed, it was they who were [even] more unjust and oppressing.
(53) And the overturned towns He hurled down
(54) And covered them by that which He covered.
(55) Then which of the favors of your Lord do you doubt?
(56) This [Prophet] is a warner like the former warners.
(57) The Approaching Day has approached.
(58) Of it, [from those] besides Allah, there is no remover.
(59) Then at this statement do you wonder?
(60) And you laugh and do not weep
(61) While you are proudly sporting?
(62) So prostrate to Allah and worship [Him].
(1) The Hour has come near, and the moon has split [in two].
(2) And if they see a miracle, they turn away and say, "Passing magic."
(3) And they denied and followed their inclinations. But for every matter is a [time of] settlement.
(4) And there has already come to them of information that in which there is deterrence -
(5) Extensive wisdom - but warning does not avail [them].
(6) So leave them, [O Muhammad]. The Day the Caller calls to something forbidding,