(41) And a sign for them is that We carried their forefathers in a laden ship.
(42) And We created for them from the likes of it that which they ride.
(43) And if We should will, We could drown them; then no one responding to a cry would there be for them, nor would they be saved
(44) Except as a mercy from Us and provision for a time.
(45) But when it is said to them, "Beware of what is before you and what is behind you; perhaps you will receive mercy... "
(46) And no sign comes to them from the signs of their Lord except that they are from it turning away.
(47) And when it is said to them, "Spend from that which Allah has provided for you," those who disbelieve say to those who believe, "Should we feed one whom, if Allah had willed, He would have fed? You are not but in clear error."
(48) And they say, "When is this promise, if you should be truthful?"
(49) They do not await except one blast which will seize them while they are disputing.
(50) And they will not be able [to give] any instruction, nor to their people can they return.
(51) And the Horn will be blown; and at once from the graves to their Lord they will hasten.
(52) They will say, "O woe to us! Who has raised us up from our sleeping place?" [The reply will be], "This is what the Most Merciful had promised, and the messengers told the truth."
(53) It will not be but one blast, and at once they are all brought present before Us.
(54) So today no soul will be wronged at all, and you will not be recompensed except for what you used to do.