(55) Indeed the companions of Paradise, that Day, will be amused in [joyful] occupation -
(56) They and their spouses - in shade, reclining on adorned couches.
(57) For them therein is fruit, and for them is whatever they request [or wish]
(58) [And] "Peace," a word from a Merciful Lord.
(59) [Then He will say], "But stand apart today, you criminals.
(60) Did I not enjoin upon you, O children of Adam, that you not worship Satan - [for] indeed, he is to you a clear enemy -
(61) And that you worship [only] Me? This is a straight path.
(62) And he had already led astray from among you much of creation, so did you not use reason?
(63) This is the Hellfire which you were promised.
(64) [Enter to] burn therein today for what you used to deny."
(65) That Day, We will seal over their mouths, and their hands will speak to Us, and their feet will testify about what they used to earn.
(66) And if We willed, We could have obliterated their eyes, and they would race to [find] the path, and how could they see?
(67) And if We willed, We could have deformed them, [paralyzing them] in their places so they would not be able to proceed, nor could they return.
(68) And he to whom We grant long life We reverse in creation; so will they not understand?
(69) And We did not give Prophet Muhammad, knowledge of poetry, nor is it befitting for him. It is not but a message and a clear Qur'an
(70) To warn whoever is alive and justify the word against the disbelievers.