(23) And intercession does not benefit with Him except for one whom He permits. [And those wait] until, when terror is removed from their hearts, they will say [to one another], "What has your Lord said?" They will say, "The truth." And He is the Most High, the Grand.
(24) Say, "Who provides for you from the heavens and the earth?" Say, "Allah. And indeed, we or you are either upon guidance or in clear error."
(25) Say, "You will not be asked about what we committed, and we will not be asked about what you do."
(26) Say, "Our Lord will bring us together; then He will judge between us in truth. And He is the Knowing Judge."
(27) Say, "Show me those whom you have attached to Him as partners. No! Rather, He [alone] is Allah, the Exalted in Might, the Wise."
(28) And We have not sent you except comprehensively to mankind as a bringer of good tidings and a warner. But most of the people do not know.
(29) And they say, "When is this promise, if you should be truthful?"
(30) Say, "For you is the appointment of a Day [when] you will not remain thereafter an hour, nor will you precede [it]."
(31) And those who disbelieve say, "We will never believe in this Qur'an nor in that before it." But if you could see when the wrongdoers are made to stand before their Lord, refuting each other's words... Those who were oppressed will say to those who were arrogant, "If not for you, we would have been believers."