(65) Lord of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them - so worship Him and have patience for His worship. Do you know of any similarity to Him?"
(66) And the disbeliever says, "When I have died, am I going to be brought forth alive?"
(67) Does man not remember that We created him before, while he was nothing?
(68) So by your Lord, We will surely gather them and the devils; then We will bring them to be present around Hell upon their knees.
(69) Then We will surely extract from every sect those of them who were worst against the Most Merciful in insolence.
(70) Then, surely it is We who are most knowing of those most worthy of burning therein.
(71) And there is none of you except he will come to it. This is upon your Lord an inevitability decreed.
(72) Then We will save those who feared Allah and leave the wrongdoers within it, on their knees.
(73) And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, those who disbelieve say to those who believe, "Which of [our] two parties is best in position and best in association?"
(74) And how many a generation have We destroyed before them who were better in possessions and [outward] appearance?
(75) Say, "Whoever is in error - let the Most Merciful extend for him an extension [in wealth and time] until, when they see that which they were promised - either punishment [in this world] or the Hour [of resurrection] - they will come to know who is worst in position and weaker in soldiers."
(76) And Allah increases those who were guided, in guidance, and the enduring good deeds are better to your Lord for reward and better for recourse.