(32) Or do their minds command them to [say] this, or are they a transgressing people?
(33) Or do they say, "He has made it up"? Rather, they do not believe.
(34) Then let them produce a statement like it, if they should be truthful.
(35) Or were they created by nothing, or were they the creators [of themselves]?
(36) Or did they create the heavens and the earth? Rather, they are not certain.
(37) Or have they the depositories [containing the provision] of your Lord? Or are they the controllers [of them]?
(38) Or have they a stairway [into the heaven] upon which they listen? Then let their listener produce a clear authority.
(39) Or has He daughters while you have sons?
(40) Or do you, [O Muhammad], ask of them a payment, so they are by debt burdened down?
(41) Or have they [knowledge of] the unseen, so they write [it] down?
(42) Or do they intend a plan? But those who disbelieve - they are the object of a plan.
(43) Or have they a deity other than Allah? Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him.
(44) And if they were to see a fragment from the sky falling, they would say, "[It is merely] clouds heaped up."
(45) So leave them until they meet their Day in which they will be struck insensible -
(46) The Day their plan will not avail them at all, nor will they be helped.
(47) And indeed, for those who have wronged is a punishment before that, but most of them do not know.
(48) And be patient, [O Muhammad], for the decision of your Lord, for indeed, you are in Our eyes. And exalt [Allah] with praise of your Lord when you arise.
(49) And in a part of the night exalt Him and after [the setting of] the stars.