(1) Say, [O Muhammad], "It has been revealed to me that a group of the jinn listened and said, 'Indeed, we have heard an amazing Qur'an.
(2) It guides to the right course, and we have believed in it. And we will never associate with our Lord anyone.
(3) And [it teaches] that exalted is the nobleness of our Lord; He has not taken a wife or a son
(4) And that our foolish one has been saying about Allah an excessive transgression.
(5) And we had thought that mankind and the jinn would never speak about Allah a lie.
(6) And there were men from mankind who sought refuge in men from the jinn, so they [only] increased them in burden.
(7) And they had thought, as you thought, that Allah would never send anyone [as a messenger].
(8) And we have sought [to reach] the heaven but found it filled with powerful guards and burning flames.
(9) And we used to sit therein in positions for hearing, but whoever listens now will find a burning flame lying in wait for him.
(10) And we do not know [therefore] whether evil is intended for those on earth or whether their Lord intends for them a right course.
(11) And among us are the righteous, and among us are [others] not so; we were [of] divided ways.
(12) And we have become certain that we will never cause failure to Allah upon earth, nor can we escape Him by flight.
(13) And when we heard the guidance, we believed in it. And whoever believes in his Lord will not fear deprivation or burden.