(12) O you who have believed, when you [wish to] privately consult the Messenger, present before your consultation a charity. That is better for you and purer. But if you find not [the means] - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
(13) Have you feared to present before your consultation charities? Then when you do not and Allah has forgiven you, then [at least] establish prayer and give zakah and obey Allah and His Messenger. And Allah is Acquainted with what you do.
(14) Have you not considered those who make allies of a people with whom Allah has become angry? They are neither of you nor of them, and they swear to untruth while they know [they are lying].
(15) Allah has prepared for them a severe punishment. Indeed, it was evil that they were doing.
(16) They took their [false] oaths as a cover, so they averted [people] from the way of Allah, and for them is a humiliating punishment.
(17) Never will their wealth or their children avail them against Allah at all. Those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide therein eternally
(18) On the Day Allah will resurrect them all, and they will swear to Him as they swear to you and think that they are [standing] on something. Unquestionably, it is they who are the liars.
(19) Satan has overcome them and made them forget the remembrance of Allah. Those are the party of Satan. Unquestionably, the party of Satan - they will be the losers.
(20) Indeed, the ones who oppose Allah and His Messenger - those will be among the most humbled.
(21) Allah has written, "I will surely overcome, I and My messengers." Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might.