(184) And fear He who created you and the former creation."
(185) They said, "You are only of those affected by magic.
(186) You are but a man like ourselves, and indeed, we think you are among the liars.
(187) So cause to fall upon us fragments of the sky, if you should be of the truthful."
(188) He said, "My Lord is most knowing of what you do."
(189) And they denied him, so the punishment of the day of the black cloud seized them. Indeed, it was the punishment of a terrible day.
(190) Indeed in that is a sign, but most of them were not to be believers.
(191) And indeed, your Lord - He is the Exalted in Might, the Merciful.
(192) And indeed, the Qur'an is the revelation of the Lord of the worlds.
(193) The Trustworthy Spirit has brought it down
(194) Upon your heart, [O Muhammad] - that you may be of the warners -
(195) In a clear Arabic language.
(196) And indeed, it is [mentioned] in the scriptures of former peoples.
(197) And has it not been a sign to them that it is recognized by the scholars of the Children of Israel?
(198) And even if We had revealed it to one among the foreigners
(199) And he had recited it to them [perfectly], they would [still] not have been believers in it.
(200) Thus have We inserted disbelief into the hearts of the criminals.
(201) They will not believe in it until they see the painful punishment.
(202) And it will come to them suddenly while they perceive [it] not.
(203) And they will say, "May we be reprieved?"
(204) So for Our punishment are they impatient?
(205) Then have you considered if We gave them enjoyment for years
(206) And then there came to them that which they were promised?