(112) He said, "And what is my knowledge of what they used to do?
(113) Their account is only upon my Lord, if you [could] perceive.
(114) And I am not one to drive away the believers.
(115) I am only a clear warner."
(116) They said, "If you do not desist, O Noah, you will surely be of those who are stoned."
(117) He said, "My Lord, indeed my people have denied me.
(118) Then judge between me and them with decisive judgement and save me and those with me of the believers."
(119) So We saved him and those with him in the laden ship.
(120) Then We drowned thereafter the remaining ones.
(121) Indeed in that is a sign, but most of them were not to be believers.
(122) And indeed, your Lord - He is the Exalted in Might, the Merciful.
(123) 'Aad denied the messengers
(124) When their brother Hud said to them, "Will you not fear Allah?
(125) Indeed, I am to you a trustworthy messenger.
(126) So fear Allah and obey me.
(127) And I do not ask you for it any payment. My payment is only from the Lord of the worlds.
(128) Do you construct on every elevation a sign, amusing yourselves,
(129) And take for yourselves palaces and fortresses that you might abide eternally?
(130) And when you strike, you strike as tyrants.
(131) So fear Allah and obey me.
(132) And fear He who provided you with that which you know,
(133) Provided you with grazing livestock and children
(134) And gardens and springs.
(135) Indeed, I fear for you the punishment of a terrible day."
(136) They said, "It is all the same to us whether you advise or are not of the advisors.