(84) And grant me a reputation of honor among later generations.
(85) And place me among the inheritors of the Garden of Pleasure.
(86) And forgive my father. Indeed, he has been of those astray.
(87) And do not disgrace me on the Day they are [all] resurrected -
(88) The Day when there will not benefit [anyone] wealth or children
(89) But only one who comes to Allah with a sound heart."
(90) And Paradise will be brought near [that Day] to the righteous.
(91) And Hellfire will be brought forth for the deviators,
(92) And it will be said to them, "Where are those you used to worship
(93) Other than Allah? Can they help you or help themselves?"
(94) So they will be overturned into Hellfire, they and the deviators
(95) And the soldiers of Iblees, all together.
(96) They will say while they dispute therein,
(97) "By Allah, we were indeed in manifest error
(98) When we equated you with the Lord of the worlds.
(99) And no one misguided us except the criminals.
(100) So now we have no intercessors
(101) And not a devoted friend.
(102) Then if we only had a return [to the world] and could be of the believers... "
(103) Indeed in that is a sign, but most of them were not to be believers.
(104) And indeed, your Lord - He is the Exalted in Might, the Merciful.
(105) The people of Noah denied the messengers
(106) When their brother Noah said to them, "Will you not fear Allah?
(107) Indeed, I am to you a trustworthy messenger.
(108) So fear Allah and obey me.
(109) And I do not ask you for it any payment. My payment is only from the Lord of the worlds.
(110) So fear Allah and obey me."
(111) They said, "Should we believe you while you are followed by the lowest [class of people]?"