(160) The people of Lot denied the messengers
(161) When their brother Lot said to them, "Will you not fear Allah?
(162) Indeed, I am to you a trustworthy messenger.
(163) So fear Allah and obey me.
(164) And I do not ask you for it any payment. My payment is only from the Lord of the worlds.
(165) Do you approach males among the worlds
(166) And leave what your Lord has created for you as mates? But you are a people transgressing."
(167) They said, "If you do not desist, O Lot, you will surely be of those evicted."
(168) He said, "Indeed, I am, toward your deed, of those who detest [it].
(169) My Lord, save me and my family from [the consequence of] what they do."
(170) So We saved him and his family, all,
(171) Except an old woman among those who remained behind.
(172) Then We destroyed the others.
(173) And We rained upon them a rain [of stones], and evil was the rain of those who were warned.
(174) Indeed in that is a sign, but most of them were not to be believers.
(175) And indeed, your Lord - He is the Exalted in Might, the Merciful.
(176) The companions of the thicket denied the messengers
(177) When Shu'ayb said to them, "Will you not fear Allah?
(178) Indeed, I am to you a trustworthy messenger.
(179) So fear Allah and obey me.
(180) And I do not ask you for it any payment. My payment is only from the Lord of the worlds.
(181) Give full measure and do not be of those who cause loss.
(182) And weigh with an even balance.
(183) And do not deprive people of their due and do not commit abuse on earth, spreading corruption.