(43) And We granted him his family and a like [number] with them as mercy from Us and a reminder for those of understanding.
(44) [We said], "And take in your hand a bunch [of grass] and strike with it and do not break your oath." Indeed, We found him patient, an excellent servant. Indeed, he was one repeatedly turning back [to Allah].
(45) And remember Our servants, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob - those of strength and [religious] vision.
(46) Indeed, We chose them for an exclusive quality: remembrance of the home [of the Hereafter].
(47) And indeed they are, to Us, among the chosen and outstanding.
(48) And remember Ishmael, Elisha and Dhul-Kifl, and all are among the outstanding.
(49) This is a reminder. And indeed, for the righteous is a good place of return
(50) Gardens of perpetual residence, whose doors will be opened to them.
(51) Reclining within them, they will call therein for abundant fruit and drink.
(52) And with them will be women limiting [their] glances and of equal age.
(53) This is what you, [the righteous], are promised for the Day of Account.
(54) Indeed, this is Our provision; for it there is no depletion.
(55) This [is so]. But indeed, for the transgressors is an evil place of return -
(56) Hell, which they will [enter to] burn, and wretched is the resting place.
(57) This - so let them taste it - is scalding water and [foul] purulence.
(58) And other [punishments] of its type [in various] kinds.
(59) [Its inhabitants will say], "This is a company bursting in with you. No welcome for them. Indeed, they will burn in the Fire."
(60) They will say, "Nor you! No welcome for you. You, [our leaders], brought this upon us, and wretched is the settlement."
(61) They will say, "Our Lord, whoever brought this upon us - increase for him double punishment in the Fire."