(1) Say, "He is Allah, [who is] One,
(2) Allah, the Eternal Refuge.
(3) He neither begets nor is born,
(4) Nor is there to Him any equivalent."
(1) Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak
(2) From the evil of that which He created
(3) And from the evil of darkness when it settles
(4) And from the evil of the blowers in knots
(5) And from the evil of an envier when he envies."
(1) Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of mankind,
(2) The Sovereign of mankind.
(3) The God of mankind,
(4) From the evil of the retreating whisperer -
(5) Who whispers [evil] into the breasts of mankind -
(6) From among the jinn and mankind."