(43) And among them are those who look at you. But can you guide the blind although they will not [attempt to] see?
(44) Indeed, Allah does not wrong the people at all, but it is the people who are wronging themselves.
(45) And on the Day when He will gather them, [it will be] as if they had not remained [in the world] but an hour of the day, [and] they will know each other. Those will have lost who denied the meeting with Allah and were not guided
(46) And whether We show you some of what We promise them, [O Muhammad], or We take you in death, to Us is their return; then, [either way], Allah is a witness concerning what they are doing
(47) And for every nation is a messenger. So when their messenger comes, it will be judged between them in justice, and they will not be wronged
(48) And they say, "When is [the fulfillment of] this promise, if you should be truthful?"
(49) Say, "I possess not for myself any harm or benefit except what Allah should will. For every nation is a [specified] term. When their time has come, then they will not remain behind an hour, nor will they precede [it]."
(50) Say, "Have you considered: if His punishment should come to you by night or by day - for which [aspect] of it would the criminals be impatient?"
(51) Then is it that when it has [actually] occurred you will believe in it? Now? And you were [once] for it impatient
(52) Then it will be said to those who had wronged, "Taste the punishment of eternity; are you being recompensed except for what you used to earn?"
(53) And they ask information of you, [O Muhammad], "Is it true?" Say, "Yes, by my Lord. Indeed, it is truth; and you will not cause failure [to Allah]."