(1) Qaf. By the honored Qur'an...
(2) But they wonder that there has come to them a warner from among themselves, and the disbelievers say, "This is an amazing thing.
(3) When we have died and have become dust, [we will return to life]? That is a distant return."
(4) We know what the earth diminishes of them, and with Us is a retaining record.
(5) But they denied the truth when it came to them, so they are in a confused condition.
(6) Have they not looked at the heaven above them - how We structured it and adorned it and [how] it has no rifts?
(7) And the earth - We spread it out and cast therein firmly set mountains and made grow therein [something] of every beautiful kind,
(8) Giving insight and a reminder for every servant who turns [to Allah].
(9) And We have sent down blessed rain from the sky and made grow thereby gardens and grain from the harvest
(10) And lofty palm trees having fruit arranged in layers -
(11) As provision for the servants, and We have given life thereby to a dead land. Thus is the resurrection.
(12) The people of Noah denied before them, and the companions of the well and Thamud
(13) And 'Aad and Pharaoh and the brothers of Lot
(14) And the companions of the thicket and the people of Tubba'. All denied the messengers, so My threat was justly fulfilled.
(15) Did We fail in the first creation? But they are in confusion over a new creation.