(90) Rather, We have brought them the truth, and indeed they are liars.
(91) Allah has not taken any son, nor has there ever been with Him any deity. [If there had been], then each deity would have taken what it created, and some of them would have sought to overcome others. Exalted is Allah above what they describe [concerning Him].
(92) [He is] Knower of the unseen and the witnessed, so high is He above what they associate [with Him].
(93) Say, [O Muhammad], "My Lord, if You should show me that which they are promised,
(94) My Lord, then do not place me among the wrongdoing people."
(95) And indeed, We are able to show you what We have promised them.
(96) Repel, by [means of] what is best, [their] evil. We are most knowing of what they describe.
(97) And say, "My Lord, I seek refuge in You from the incitements of the devils,
(98) And I seek refuge in You, my Lord, lest they be present with me."
(99) [For such is the state of the disbelievers], until, when death comes to one of them, he says, "My Lord, send me back
(100) That I might do righteousness in that which I left behind." No! It is only a word he is saying; and behind them is a barrier until the Day they are resurrected.
(101) So when the Horn is blown, no relationship will there be among them that Day, nor will they ask about one another.
(102) And those whose scales are heavy [with good deeds] - it is they who are the successful.
(103) But those whose scales are light - those are the ones who have lost their souls, [being] in Hell, abiding eternally.
(104) The Fire will sear their faces, and they therein will have taut smiles.