(41) And O my people, how is it that I invite you to salvation while you invite me to the Fire?
(42) You invite me to disbelieve in Allah and associate with Him that of which I have no knowledge, and I invite you to the Exalted in Might, the Perpetual Forgiver.
(43) Assuredly, that to which you invite me has no [response to a] supplication in this world or in the Hereafter; and indeed, our return is to Allah, and indeed, the transgressors will be companions of the Fire.
(44) And you will remember what I [now] say to you, and I entrust my affair to Allah. Indeed, Allah is Seeing of [His] servants."
(45) So Allah protected him from the evils they plotted, and the people of Pharaoh were enveloped by the worst of punishment -
(46) The Fire, they are exposed to it morning and evening. And the Day the Hour appears [it will be said], "Make the people of Pharaoh enter the severest punishment."
(47) And [mention] when they will argue within the Fire, and the weak will say to those who had been arrogant, "Indeed, we were [only] your followers, so will you relieve us of a share of the Fire?"
(48) Those who had been arrogant will say, "Indeed, all [of us] are in it. Indeed, Allah has judged between the servants."
(49) And those in the Fire will say to the keepers of Hell, "Supplicate your Lord to lighten for us a day from the punishment."