(89) [Allah] said, "Your supplication has been answered." So remain on a right course and follow not the way of those who do not know."
(90) And We took the Children of Israel across the sea, and Pharaoh and his soldiers pursued them in tyranny and enmity until, when drowning overtook him, he said, "I believe that there is no deity except that in whom the Children of Israel believe, and I am of the Muslims."
(91) Now? And you had disobeyed [Him] before and were of the corrupters?
(92) So today We will save you in body that you may be to those who succeed you a sign. And indeed, many among the people, of Our signs, are heedless
(93) And We had certainty settled the Children of Israel in an agreeable settlement and provided them with good things. And they did not differ until [after] knowledge had come to them. Indeed, your Lord will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection concerning that over which they used to differ
(94) So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters.
(95) And never be of those who deny the signs of Allah and [thus] be among the losers.
(96) Indeed, those upon whom the word of your Lord has come into effect will not believe,
(97) Even if every sign should come to them, until they see the painful punishment.