(15) Then is this magic, or do you not see?
(16) [Enter to] burn therein; then be patient or impatient - it is all the same for you. You are only being recompensed [for] what you used to do."
(17) Indeed, the righteous will be in gardens and pleasure,
(18) Enjoying what their Lord has given them, and their Lord protected them from the punishment of Hellfire.
(19) [They will be told], "Eat and drink in satisfaction for what you used to do."
(20) They will be reclining on thrones lined up, and We will marry them to fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes.
(21) And those who believed and whose descendants followed them in faith - We will join with them their descendants, and We will not deprive them of anything of their deeds. Every person, for what he earned, is retained.
(22) And We will provide them with fruit and meat from whatever they desire.
(23) They will exchange with one another a cup [of wine] wherein [results] no ill speech or commission of sin.
(24) There will circulate among them [servant] boys [especially] for them, as if they were pearls well-protected.
(25) And they will approach one another, inquiring of each other.
(26) They will say, "Indeed, we were previously among our people fearful [of displeasing Allah].
(27) So Allah conferred favor upon us and protected us from the punishment of the Scorching Fire.
(28) Indeed, we used to supplicate Him before. Indeed, it is He who is the Beneficent, the Merciful."
(29) So remind [O Muhammad], for you are not, by the favor of your Lord, a soothsayer or a madman.
(30) Or do they say [of you], "A poet for whom we await a misfortune of time?"
(31) Say, "Wait, for indeed I am, with you, among the waiters."