(21) And we will surely let them taste the nearer punishment short of the greater punishment that perhaps they will repent.
(22) And who is more unjust than one who is reminded of the verses of his Lord; then he turns away from them? Indeed We, from the criminals, will take retribution.
(23) And We certainly gave Moses the Scripture, so do not be in doubt over his meeting. And we made the Torah guidance for the Children of Israel.
(24) And We made from among them leaders guiding by Our command when they were patient and [when] they were certain of Our signs.
(25) Indeed, your Lord will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection concerning that over which they used to differ.
(26) Has it not become clear to them how many generations We destroyed before them, [as] they walk among their dwellings? Indeed in that are signs; then do they not hear?
(27) Have they not seen that We drive the water [in clouds] to barren land and bring forth thereby crops from which their livestock eat and [they] themselves? Then do they not see?
(28) And they say, "When will be this conquest, if you should be truthful?"
(29) Say, [O Muhammad], "On the Day of Conquest the belief of those who had disbelieved will not benefit them, nor will they be reprieved."
(30) So turn away from them and wait. Indeed, they are waiting.