(12) If you could but see when the criminals are hanging their heads before their Lord, [saying], "Our Lord, we have seen and heard, so return us [to the world]; we will work righteousness. Indeed, we are [now] certain."
(13) And if We had willed, We could have given every soul its guidance, but the word from Me will come into effect [that] "I will surely fill Hell with jinn and people all together.
(14) So taste [punishment] because you forgot the meeting of this, your Day; indeed, We have [accordingly] forgotten you. And taste the punishment of eternity for what you used to do."
(15) Only those believe in Our verses who, when they are reminded by them, fall down in prostration and exalt [Allah] with praise of their Lord, and they are not arrogant.
(16) They arise from [their] beds; they supplicate their Lord in fear and aspiration, and from what We have provided them, they spend.
(17) And no soul knows what has been hidden for them of comfort for eyes as reward for what they used to do.
(18) Then is one who was a believer like one who was defiantly disobedient? They are not equal.
(19) As for those who believed and did righteous deeds, for them will be the Gardens of Refuge as accommodation for what they used to do.
(20) But as for those who defiantly disobeyed, their refuge is the Fire. Every time they wish to emerge from it, they will be returned to it while it is said to them, "Taste the punishment of the Fire which you used to deny."