(20) Indeed, your Lord knows, [O Muhammad], that you stand [in prayer] almost two thirds of the night or half of it or a third of it, and [so do] a group of those with you. And Allah determines [the extent of] the night and the day. He has known that you [Muslims] will not be able to do it and has turned to you in forgiveness, so recite what is easy [for you] of the Qur'an. He has known that there will be among you those who are ill and others traveling throughout the land seeking [something] of the bounty of Allah and others fighting for the cause of Allah. So recite what is easy from it and establish prayer and give zakah and loan Allah a goodly loan. And whatever good you put forward for yourselves - you will find it with Allah. It is better and greater in reward. And seek forgiveness of Allah. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
(1) O you who covers himself [with a garment],
(2) Arise and warn
(3) And your Lord glorify
(4) And your clothing purify
(5) And uncleanliness avoid
(6) And do not confer favor to acquire more
(7) But for your Lord be patient.
(8) And when the trumpet is blown,
(9) That Day will be a difficult day
(10) For the disbelievers - not easy.
(11) Leave Me with the one I created alone
(12) And to whom I granted extensive wealth
(13) And children present [with him]
(14) And spread [everything] before him, easing [his life].
(15) Then he desires that I should add more.
(16) No! Indeed, he has been toward Our verses obstinate.
(17) I will cover him with arduous torment.
(18) Indeed, he thought and deliberated.