(61) And when the two companies saw one another, the companions of Moses said, "Indeed, we are to be overtaken!"
(62) [Moses] said, "No! Indeed, with me is my Lord; He will guide me."
(63) Then We inspired to Moses, "Strike with your staff the sea," and it parted, and each portion was like a great towering mountain.
(64) And We advanced thereto the pursuers.
(65) And We saved Moses and those with him, all together.
(66) Then We drowned the others.
(67) Indeed in that is a sign, but most of them were not to be believers.
(68) And indeed, your Lord - He is the Exalted in Might, the Merciful.
(69) And recite to them the news of Abraham,
(70) When he said to his father and his people, "What do you worship?"
(71) They said, "We worship idols and remain to them devoted."
(72) He said, "Do they hear you when you supplicate?
(73) Or do they benefit you, or do they harm?"
(74) They said, "But we found our fathers doing thus."
(75) He said, "Then do you see what you have been worshipping,
(76) You and your ancient forefathers?
(77) Indeed, they are enemies to me, except the Lord of the worlds,
(78) Who created me, and He [it is who] guides me.
(79) And it is He who feeds me and gives me drink.
(80) And when I am ill, it is He who cures me
(81) And who will cause me to die and then bring me to life
(82) And who I aspire that He will forgive me my sin on the Day of Recompense."
(83) [And he said], "My Lord, grant me authority and join me with the righteous.