(43) No nation will precede its time [of termination], nor will they remain [thereafter].
(44) Then We sent Our messengers in succession. Every time there came to a nation its messenger, they denied him, so We made them follow one another [to destruction], and We made them narrations. So away with a people who do not believe.
(45) Then We sent Moses and his brother Aaron with Our signs and a clear authority
(46) To Pharaoh and his establishment, but they were arrogant and were a haughty people.
(47) They said, "Should we believe two men like ourselves while their people are for us in servitude?"
(48) So they denied them and were of those destroyed.
(49) And We certainly gave Moses the Scripture that perhaps they would be guided.
(50) And We made the son of Mary and his mother a sign and sheltered them within a high ground having level [areas] and flowing water.
(51) [Allah said], "O messengers, eat from the good foods and work righteousness. Indeed, I, of what you do, am Knowing.
(52) And indeed this, your religion, is one religion, and I am your Lord, so fear Me."
(53) But the people divided their religion among them into sects - each faction, in what it has, rejoicing.
(54) So leave them in their confusion for a time.
(55) Do they think that what We extend to them of wealth and children
(56) Is [because] We hasten for them good things? Rather, they do not perceive.
(57) Indeed, they who are apprehensive from fear of their Lord
(58) And they who believe in the signs of their Lord
(59) And they who do not associate anything with their Lord